The love of a couple is the most beautiful thing that can exist when you find yourself in a relationship where both respect each other, take care of each other and above all love each other, since this is how a true relationship is built, you want to dedicate some beautiful words to your partner that better than some biblical couple love verses .
couple love verses
Love is an innate feeling in every human being that since he comes to this world begins to grow in his heart, however it can happen to many people that due to circumstances that they have had to live throughout their lives it costs them a little Express this feeling and tell your partner how much you love her, but don’t worry, what better way to show your love than by dedicating to the love of your life some beautiful Bible verses that talk about love as a couple.
In general, the biblical verses that speak about the love of a couple have as their fundamental objective to highlight how important love towards others is, it can be love of a couple or brotherly love, whichever it is is just as important and these biblical texts leave us great life lessons regarding love and that we must seek and take care of it always since there is nothing more important in the world than love, we must love our neighbor just as our father loves us.
All the biblical verses and phrases that we can find about love are going to leave us great and beautiful teachings that are messages that our heavenly father left us for each of his children, the vast majority of love phrases that we can find here are very striking and make us reflect and meditate and above all think about whether we are doing things in a good way.
The bible is the book that speaks the most about love, that is why it is not difficult to open the bible and find biblical texts that are especially dedicated to the love of a couple and which are ideal to dedicate to your partner on their wedding day, on your anniversary or simply on any day that you just want to dedicate a few words to your love, then we are going to know a series of biblical verses that speak about the love of a couple.
- Genesis 2:22-24: “Then the Lord God made a woman out of that part of his side and brought her to the man. The man said: “Finally! This is bone of my bones and flesh of my flesh! I will call her ‘woman’, because she was taken out of man”. For that reason the man leaves his father and his mother, joins his wife and the two become one being. »
- Proverbs 18:22: “He who finds a wife finds happiness: tokens of his favor the Lord has given him.”
- Proverbs 5:18-19: “Blessed be your wife, the bride of your youth! She is like a cute little deer; she lets her love and her caresses make you always happy. »
- Proverbs 20:6-7: “There are many who claim to be loyal, but no one is found who can be trusted. Happy are the children left by those who have lived uprightly and honestly!”
- Proverbs 31:10-12: “Who can find a virtuous and capable wife? She is more precious than rubies. Her husband can trust her, and she will greatly enrich her life. That woman does him good and not harm, every day of her life. »
- Ecclesiastes 4:9-12: “Two are better than one, for working together is better for both. If one falls, the other picks it up. On the other hand, the one who is alone does very badly when he falls because there is no one to help him. If two sleep together, they will keep warm, but if someone sleeps alone, there will be no one to warm him. One can only be beaten, but two defend better. It is that the three-strand rope does not break easily.”
- Song of Songs 8:6-7: “Love is as strong as death! Passion is as certain as the grave! The fire of love is a flame that God himself has kindled! There are no seas that can extinguish it, nor rivers that can extinguish it! If anyone dared to offer all his riches in exchange for love, he would receive nothing but contempt.”
- Mark 10:6-9: “But from the beginning God made male and female to live together. That is why the man has to leave his father and his mother to marry and live with his wife. The two will live as if they were one person. So, those who get married no longer live as two separate people, but as if they were one person. If God has joined a man and a woman, no one should separate them.”
- Ephesians 4:2-3: “Always be humble, kind, be patient, bear with one another in love. The Spirit has united them with a bond of peace. Do your best to keep that unity, letting peace keep you together.”
- Colossians 3:18-19: “You wives should submit to your husbands, for that is what is expected of you as Christians. And you husbands should love your wives and not be rude or harsh to them.”
- Romans 13:8: “Do not be indebted to anyone, except the debt to love one another, because whoever loves others fulfills the whole law.”
couple love verses in the bible
- Ecclesiastes 4:12: One alone can be overcome, but two can stand. The three-strand rope is not easily broken!
- Proverbs 31:10: An exemplary woman, where will she be found? She is more valuable than precious stones!
- Ecclesiastes 4:10: If they fall, one lifts the other. Woe to the one who falls and has no one to pick him up!
- Ephesians 5:25-26: Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her to make her holy. He purified her, washing her with water through her word.
- 2 Peter 1:5-7: Precisely for this reason, strive to add virtue to your faith; to his virtue, understanding; to understanding, self-control; to self-control, constancy; to constancy, devotion to God; to devotion to God, brotherly affection; and to brotherly affection, love.
- Colossians 3:18-19: Wives, submit to your husbands, as is fitting in the Lord. Husbands, love your wives and don’t be hard on them.
- Matthew 7:12: So in everything treat others as you want them to treat you. In fact, this is the law and the prophets.
- Song of Songs 4:7: You are all beautiful, my love; there is no defect in you.
- 2 Corinthians 6:14: Do not team up with unbelievers. What do justice and evil have in common? Or what fellowship can light have with darkness?
- Genesis 2:18: Then the Lord God said, “It is not good for the man to be alone. I’m going to make him a suitable help.”
- Ecclesiastes 4:9: Two are better than one, because they get more fruit for their labor.
- Proverbs 19:14: The house and money are inherited from the parents, but the intelligent wife is a gift from the Lord.
- 1 Thessalonians 3:12: May the Lord make you grow to love each other more and more, and everyone, just as we love you.
- 1 Corinthians 7:2: But in view of so much immorality, every man should have his own wife, and every woman her own husband.
- Proverbs 27:17: Iron sharpens iron, and man in dealing with man.
- Galatians 1:10: What do I seek with this: to earn human approval or that of God? Do you think I try to please others? If I sought to please others, I would not be a servant of Christ.
- Proverbs 17:17: A friend loves at all times; to help in adversity the brother was born.
- Ephesians 5:22-23: Wives, submit to your own husbands as to the Lord. For the husband is the head of his wife, just as Christ is the head and savior of the church, which is his body.
- 1 Timothy 5:8: He who does not provide for his own, and especially for those of his own household, has denied the faith and is worse than an unbeliever.
- Proverbs 22:1: A good name is better than great riches, and a good reputation is better than gold and silver.
- Matthew 19:19: “Honor your father and your mother,” and “love your neighbor as yourself.”
- Ephesians 5:28: Likewise the husband should love his wife as his own body. He who loves his wife loves himself.
- Ephesians 5:33: In any case, each of you also love his wife as himself, and let the wife respect her husband.
catholic couple love verses
It is important to mention that for the Catholic faith, married couples are conformed by God from heaven, since our father absolutely does not want couples that are not based on love and respect, which is why he brings people together. correct to form a solid couple that is based on loving and respecting the other before all things.
At the moment we feel an attraction for someone, what we must do before taking any step further with that person is to ask our god to show us if that is the right person to enter into a relationship and if his feelings are true and pure. just like ours, and if so, God himself is going to take care of getting us together with this person in order to establish a beautiful relationship.
We are going to know a series of Catholic verses that tell us about the love of a couple and which are the ideal ones to dedicate to that person that we like so much:
- 1 Corinthians 13:4-7: “Love is patient and kind; he is not envious or boastful, he is not puffed up; does not do anything improper; he is not selfish or irritable; he is not spiteful; does not rejoice at injustice, but joins in the joy of truth. He suffers everything, believes everything, expects everything, supports everything”.
- 1Cor 7:3-4: “The husband fulfills the conjugal duty to the wife, and likewise the wife to the husband. The woman does not have power over her own body, but her husband does; nor does the husband have power over her own body, but the wife.”
- Mark 12:25: “For when they are raised from the dead, they will neither marry nor be given in marriage, but will be like the angels in heaven.”
“Do not send any newly married man to war, nor impose any other duty on him. He will have a whole year off to take care of his house and make happy the woman he took as his wife.”
- Proverbs 3:3-4: May love and truth never leave you: always wear them around your neck and write them in the book of your heart. You will have the favor of God and you will have a good reputation among the people.
- Leviticus 19:17-18: Do not harbor secret hatred against your brother, but frankly rebuke your neighbor so that you do not suffer the consequences of his sin. Do not be vindictive with your neighbor, nor hold a grudge against him. He loves your neighbor as yourself. I am the Lord.
Hello! Let me enthusiastically introduce myself as a dedicated blogger fueled by an intense passion for meticulously crafting insightful and well-researched blogs. My mission revolves around providing you, dear readers, with a veritable treasure trove of invaluable information.