You want to find healing verses to recite and study and in this way go to God our Lord to ask for the health of a loved one who is sick or even for your own health that is being broken by serious health problems. Look no further you came to the right place in this post you will find them.
In the bible, in addition to finding promises, verses can be concentrated that are related to the healing of humanity since God our heavenly father only wants all his children to have good health and to enjoy a life condition.
All human beings live in physical bodies that for any reason are going to fail and can be broken in health, that is why with the passage of time the bodies are decaying and when we get older the diseases are appearing in our life or we can also suffer from common health problems such as: myopia, high blood pressure or some other disease that may be a little more complicated.
The holy bible talks about healing and tells us that God our Lord just as he leaves us the diseases he also leaves us the cure that is why through biblical verses we can ask him to grant us health and in this way the healing of our physical body, if we do it with faith and great conviction God will listen to us and with great love and kindness will work in our lives granting us that physical, spiritual and emotional healing that we so much need for our lives due to that health breakdown that is affecting us and That is why we feel powerless to continue.
God is love and kindness, he only wants all the best for us and for this reason he grants us the miracle of the salvation of our souls and also grants us the healing of our body when we experience some type of illness that may be affecting us in a negative way. Since God our almighty heavenly father is in charge of helping us with our struggles and difficulties that we live daily, but the request that is most often asked of our beloved father is that he help us and grant us healing since we all live in physical bodies suffering from sickness and pain.
We are going to know below a series of biblical verses that are promises of healing and for which we can go to our Lord to grant us that healing that we so long for our physical bodies:
- Exodus 15:26: If you listen carefully to the voice of the Lord your God and do what is right in his eyes; If you pay attention to his commandments and keep all his laws, I will not send any of the diseases that I sent to Egypt to you, because I am the Lord your healer.
- Deuteronomy 7:15: The Lord will take away from you all sickness and all the terrible diseases of Egypt, which you know. He will not put them on you; rather, he will put them on all who hate you.
- Psalm 41:3-4: The Lord will sustain him on his sickbed. In his illness, you will transform his prostration. I said, “O Lord, have mercy on me; Heal my soul because I have sinned against you.
- Psalm 103:3-4: He is the one who forgives all your iniquities, the one who heals all your ailments, the one who rescues your life from the hole, the one who crowns you with favors and mercy.
- Psalm 147:3: Heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds.
- Isaiah 53:5: But he was wounded for our transgressions, bruised for our sins. The punishment that brought us peace was upon him, and by his stripes we are healed.
- Isaiah 57:18: I have seen his ways, but I will heal him. I will guide him and give him comfort, him and his mourners.
- Jeremiah 30:17: For I will heal you and heal your wounds, says the Lord; for they have called you Outcast, saying, “This is Zion, whom no one seeks.”
- Jeremiah 33:6: Behold, I will bring you medicine and healing. I will heal you and reveal to you times of peace and truth.
- Hosea 6:1: Come and let us return to the Lord! Because he snatched but he will heal us; he wounded but he will bandage us.
- Psalm 18:2: The Lord is my rock, my fortress, and my deliverer. My God is my rock; I will take refuge in him. He is my shield, the power of my liberation and my stronghold.
- Psalm 27:1: The Lord is my light and my salvation; who will I fear? The LORD is the strength of my life; Who am I to be afraid of?
- Psalm 28:7-8: The Lord is my strength and my shield; in him my heart waited. I was helped, and my heart rejoiced; with my song I will praise him. The Lord is the strength of his people, the fortress of salvation for his anointed.
- Psalm 31:2-3: Incline your ear to me; deliver me soon Be you my strong rock, my fortress to save me. Because you are my rock and my fortress, for your name’s sake you will guide me and direct me.
- Psalm 37:39: The salvation of the righteous comes from the Lord; he is his strength in time of trouble.
- Jeremiah 16:19: O Lord, my strength and my strength, my refuge in the time of trouble: to you the nations will come from the ends of the earth and say: “Surely our fathers inherited lies, vanity in which there is no advantage.
- Nahum 1:7: Good is the Lord! he is a fortress in the day of trouble and knows those who take refuge in him.
- 2 Corinthians 12:9: And he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore, I will gladly boast rather in my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may dwell in me.
- 2 Samuel 22:3: My God, my strength, in him will I trust; My shield, and the fort of my salvation, my high refuge; my savior; You freed me from violence.
- Isaiah 41:10: Fear not, for I am with you. Do not be afraid, because I am your God. I will strengthen you, and I will also help you. I will also uphold you with the right hand of my righteousness.
healing verses for the sick
- Psalm 103:1-3: Praise, my soul, the Lord; Let my whole being praise his holy name. Praise, my soul, the Lord, and do not forget any of the benefits of him. He forgives all your sins and heals all your diseases.
- Psalm 107:19-20: In their distress they cried out to the Lord, and he saved them from their affliction. He sent his word to heal them, and thus rescued them from the grave.
- Proverbs 4:20-22: My son, listen to my advice; he listens carefully to what I say. Do not lose sight of my words; keep them deep inside your heart. They give life to those who find them; They are the health of the body.
- Matthew 10:7-8: Wherever you go, preach this message: “The kingdom of heaven is at hand.” Heal the sick, raise the dead, cleanse those who have leprosy from their disease, cast out demons. What you have received, freely give.
- Matthew 10:1: When Jesus sent his twelve disciples to take his message to the people of Israel, he gave them authority to deliver people from the power of the enemy and heal all diseases. That was the ministry they were to carry out and healing was an important part of it.
- Mark 10:51-52: What do you want me to do for you? he asked her. Rabbi, I want to see,” answered the blind man. You can go, Jesus told him. Your faith has healed you. Instantly he regained his sight and began to follow Jesus down the road.
- James 5:14-15: Is any of you sick? Call the elders of the church to pray for him and anoint him with oil in the name of the Lord. The prayer of faith will heal the sick and the Lord will raise him up. And, if he has sinned, his sin will be forgiven.
- 1 Peter 2:24: He himself, in his body, bore our sins on the tree, so that we die to sin and live for righteousness. By his wounds you have been healed.
- Matthew 4:23-24: Jesus went throughout Galilee, teaching in the synagogues, announcing the good news of the kingdom, and healing every disease and illness among the people. His fame spread throughout all Syria, and all who were suffering from various diseases, those who suffered from severe pain, the demon-possessed, the epileptic, and the paralyzed, brought him, and he healed them.
- Isaiah 35:5-6: Then the eyes of the blind will be opened and the ears of the deaf will be unstopped; he will jump the lame like a deer, and the tongue of the dumb will shout for joy. Because waters will flow in the desert, and torrents in the dry land.
- Matthew 9:35: Jesus went through all the towns and villages teaching in the synagogues, announcing the good news of the kingdom, and healing every disease and illness.
- Matthew 15:29-31: Jesus left there and came to the shore of the Sea of Galilee. He then he went up the mountain and sat down. Large crowds came to him, bringing the lame, the blind, the maimed, the mute, and many more sick, and laid them at his feet; and he healed them. People were amazed to see the dumb speak, the crippled recover their health, the lame walk and the blind see. And they praised the God of Israel.
- Matthew 14:34-36: After crossing the lake, they landed at Gennesaret. The inhabitants of that place recognized Jesus and spread the news throughout the surrounding area. All the sick were brought to him, begging him to let them even touch the edge of his cloak, and those who touched him were healed.
- Acts 3:6-7: Peter replied, “Silver and gold I do not have, but what I have I give you. In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, get up and walk!” And taking him by the right hand, he lifted him up. Instantly the man’s feet and ankles gained strength.
- Acts 28:8-9: Publico’s father was in bed, sick with fever and dysentery. Paul went in to see him and, after praying, laid his hands on him and healed him. As a consequence of this, the other sick people on the island also came and were healed.
- John 5:19: I tell you the truth, the son can do nothing on his own, but only what he sees his Father do, because whatever the Father does, the Son does also.
- Matthew 7:7-11: Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you. Because everyone who asks, receives; If you search you will find; and to him who knocks, it is opened. Which of you, if his son asks him for bread, gives him a stone? Or if he asks for a fish, does he give him a snake? Well, if you, even being evil, know how to give good things to your children, how much more will your Father who is in heaven give good things to those who ask him!
- Mark 16:17-18: These signs will accompany those who believe: in my name they will cast out demons; they will speak in new tongues; they will pick up serpents; and when they drink something poisonous, it will do them no harm; They will lay hands on the sick, and they will recover.
- Mark 16:17-18: These signs will accompany those who believe: in my name they will cast out demons; they will speak in new tongues; they will pick up serpents; and when they drink something poisonous, it will do them no harm; they will lay hands on the sick, and they will recover their health.”
- Romans 6:23: For the wages of sin is death, while the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.
- Isaiah 30:15: For thus says the Almighty Lord, the Holy One of Israel: “In repentance and calm is your salvation, in serenity and confidence is your strength, but you do not want to admit it!
- 1 Corinthians 13:12: Now we see indirectly and veiled, as in a mirror; but then we will see face to face. Now I know imperfectly, but then I will know as I am known.
- Isaiah 40:31: But those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength; They will lift their wings like eagles. They will run and not get tired; they will walk and not tire.
- Exodus 23:25: Worship the Lord your God, and he will bless your bread and your water. I will remove from you all sickness.
- 3 John 1:2: Dear brother, I pray that you will do well in all your affairs and enjoy good health, as well as prosper spiritually.
- Proverbs 17:22: A cheerful heart is a great remedy, but a low spirit dries up the bones.
- Matthew 10:8: Heal the sick, raise the dead, cleanse those who have leprosy from their sickness, cast out demons. What you have received, freely give.
- 1 Corinthians 6:19-20: Do you not know that your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit, who is in you and whom you have received from God? You are not your own owners; they were bought with a price. Therefore, honor God with your body.
- Proverbs 16:24: Kind words are honeycomb: they sweeten life and give health to the body.
- Proverbs 3:7-8: Do not be wise in your own opinion; rather, fear the Lord and flee from evil. This will infuse health into your body and strengthen your being.
- Matthew 9:12: Hearing this, Jesus answered them: ―It is not the healthy who need a doctor, but the sick.
- Ecclesiastes 11:10: Drive away anger from your heart, and cast evil out of your being, because trusting in youth and in the flower of life is absurd.
- Proverbs 13:12: Frustrated hope grieves the heart; the wish fulfilled is a tree of life.
- 1 Timothy 4:8: For although physical exercise brings some benefit, godliness is useful for everything, since it includes a promise not only for the present life but also for the life to come.
- Deuteronomy 32:39: See now that I, I am, And there are no gods with me; I make die, and I make live; I wound, and I heal; And there is no one who can deliver from my hand.
- Luke 4:18: The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he has anointed me to preach good news to the poor; He has sent me to heal the brokenhearted; To proclaim liberty to the captives, and sight to the blind; To set the oppressed free.
- Revelation 21:4: God will wipe away every tear from their eyes; and there will be no more death, nor will there be more crying, clamor, or pain; because the first things happened.
- Isaiah 41:10: Fear not, for I am with you; do not dismay, because I am your God who strives for you; I will always help you, I will always support you with the right hand of my justice.
- Psalms 91:1-4: He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High will dwell in the shadow of the Almighty. I will say to Jehovah: My hope, and my castle; my God, in whom I will trust. He will free you from the hunter’s snare, from the destructive plague. With his feathers he will cover you, And under his wings you will be safe; shield and buckler is the truth of him.
- Habakkuk 3:17-18 : Although the fig tree does not bloom, nor in the vines there are fruits, although the product of the olive tree is lacking, and the farms do not give maintenance, and the sheep are removed from the sheepfold, and there are no cows in the pens ; Yet I will rejoice in the Lord, and I will rejoice in the God of my salvation.
- 3 John 1:2 : Beloved, I wish that you prosper in all things, and that you have health, just as your soul prospers.
- 2 Kings 2:21: Elisha went to the springs of water, poured salt into it, and said, Thus saith the Lord: I have healed these waters; there shall be no more death or disease in them.
- John 5:4: For an Angel went down from time to time into the pool and stirred up the water; whoever first went down into the pool after the movement of the water, he was healed of whatever disease he had.
- John 11:4: Jesus hearing it said: This illness is not for death, but for the Glory of God, so that the Son of God may be glorified by it.
- Matthew 8:3: Jesus stretched out his hand and touched him, saying, I want to be clean. And immediately his leprosy disappeared.
- Luke 17:15-16: Then one of them, seeing that he had been healed, returned glorifying God with a loud voice, and fell on his face at his feet giving thanks.
- Acts 10:37-38: You know what was reported throughout all Judea, beginning from Galilee, after the baptism that John preached, how God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Spirit and with power, and how he went about doing good and healing to all those oppressed by the devil, because God was with him.
- Jonah 1:17; 2:1; 2:10 17: But Jehovah had prepared a great fish to swallow Jonah. And Jonah was in the belly of the fish three days and three nights. Then Jonah prayed to Jehovah his God from the belly of the fish. And Jehovah spoke to the fish, and he vomited Jonah on dry land.
- Hebrews 4:16: Let us therefore approach the throne of grace with confidence, that we may obtain mercy and find grace to help in time of need.
- 2 Kings 20: 1-11: Go back and tell Hezekiah, the ruler of my people, that thus says the Lord, the God of his ancestor David: “I have heard your prayer and I have seen your tears. I am going to heal you, and in three days you will be able to go up to the temple of the Lord.
- Psalms 103:1-5: I will bless the Lord with all my soul; I will bless with all my being the holy name of him. I will bless the Lord with all my soul; I won’t forget any of the benefits of it. He is the one who forgives all my evil, who heals all my diseases, who frees my life from the grave, who fills me with love and tenderness, who satisfies me with all the best and rejuvenates me like an eagle.
- Philippians 4:6-7: Don’t worry about anything. May his requests be made known to God in all prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, And may the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, guard your hearts and thoughts of him in Christ Jesus.
- 1 Peter 2:24: He Himself bore our sins on His body on the cross, so that we might be dead to sin and live for what is right. By his wounds, they are healed.
Hello! Let me enthusiastically introduce myself as a dedicated blogger fueled by an intense passion for meticulously crafting insightful and well-researched blogs. My mission revolves around providing you, dear readers, with a veritable treasure trove of invaluable information.