Home Depot is a large chain of home improvement stores that offers a wide range of materials and supplies. Home Depot is one of the most well-known and reputable businesses in the US. The most common question from customers is how to change the pick-up person at Home Depot.
Customers who wish to alter the designated pick-up person after placing an order must contact Home Depot customer service at 1-800-430-3376. You can change the pick-up person at Home Depot in this manner.
Let’s look at how Home Depot allows you to alter the pick-up person. You can find the necessary information with the help of this article.
Can You Switch Who Picks Up At Home Depot?
The American home has come to be symbolized by The Home Depot. For decades, Americans have relied on Home Depot for all their home construction, renovation, and repair needs. Home Depot is committed to giving its customers the highest quality service. At the physical store, this service includes curbside pick-up.
Of course, you can. Simply put, the other person’s name as a backup pick-up person when placing the order.
We think you can do it later if you didn’t do it when you placed your order. Nevertheless, if you cannot do so, contact the pick-up location and speak with a customer service representative.
How Does Home Depot’s Pickup Process Work?
Customers can order from Home Depot online, pay for it, and pick it up from the store of their choice. Customers can pick up their orders in one of two ways:
- Onsite pick-up
- Curbside collection
Please be aware that the designated person can only pick up orders. During checkout, a name for this person is provided. After placing an order, customers can change the designated pick-up person by calling customer service at 1-800-430-3376.
Is Curbside Pick-Up Available At Home Depot?
Yes, in a few places. Visit HomeDepot.com and use the Store Finder tool to look up locations by zip code, city, state, or store number to see if your local Home Depot store location offers curbside pick-up.
Once you’ve found the store you’re looking for, click “Store Details” to see if curbside pick-up is an option.
What Is The Procedure For Home Depot Curbside Pickup?
Home Depot’s curbside pick-up service, as the name implies, allows you to pick up your online order from a designated curbside pick-up location at your local Home Depot—all without leaving the driver’s seat.
To place an order, go through the following steps:
- Open a Home Depot Account: To begin streamlining your online shopping experience, open a Home Depot account (if you do not already have one). To begin, click the “My Account” button in the upper right-hand corner of your screen. Then click “Register.”
- Check Your Location: Before you begin shopping, make sure the store location in the top left-hand corner of the screen is correct.
- Add Items to Your Cart: You’re now ready to go shopping! Browse through hardware, paint, and smart home departments, or use the search bar to find specific products. When you find a suitable available item, click “Add to Cart.”
- Go Over Your Shopping Cart: When you’re finished, click the “Cart” icon in the top right-hand corner of the browser. Choose “Store Pickup” or “Ship to Store” for each product to arrange for curbside delivery. Check that the correct pick-up store location is listed for each item.
- Check Out: When you’re finished, click the “Checkout” button. You will be asked to enter your contact and payment information on the following page. You will also be given the option of in-store or curbside pick-up. Make certain that curbside is selected.
- Complete Your Order: After entering your contact and payment information, click “Place Order.” You will receive an Order Pick-up Notification once your order has been processed and is ready for pick-up.
- Pick Up Your Order at the Curb: Once you’ve received notification that your order is ready, go to the store (be sure to bring your ID) as soon as possible. When you enter the Home Depot parking lot, look for a curbside pick-up location where you can park. Once you’ve parked, call the phone number listed in your email or text message to let the staff know you’ve arrived. They will load your order into your vehicle for you after you show them your ID through the window.
How To Change The Pick-Up Person At Home Depot?
Customers who wish to change the designated pick-up person after placing an order must contact Home Depot at 1-800-430-3376.
How it works is as follows:
- Call 1-800-430-3376.
- Dial 2 to inquire about an existing order.
- Press 1 to access the automated system.
- Enter the phone number from the order here.
- To confirm the phone number, say “yes” or “no.”
- When prompted, select the option to change the pick-up person.
- Enter the new pick-up person’s name, phone number, and email address.
- Confirm the specifics.
Please confirm that the new pick-up person received the confirmation email after that.
Customers who would prefer to speak with a live customer service representative can do so by doing the following:
- Call 1-800-430-3376.
- Dial 2 to inquire about an existing order.
- Please wait for a response from a customer service representative.
- Provide the original data to the customer service representative.
- Provide the contact information for the new pick-up person.
- The new pick-up person should receive the confirmation email.
Is The Online Order Pickup Person Changeable?
Yes. The person who will pick up your Home Depot online order can be changed. Changes to the pick-up person must be made before paying the full order price. Additionally, you must pick up your order from the precise location.
Customers can substitute a different person for picking them up. The following conditions must be met for the pick-up person to change:
- The entire process was carried out online.
- The entire order has been paid for.
- The same place will be used to pick up the entire order.
Customers can change the person who will pick them up in two ways:
- When placing an order, customers can specify an alternate pick-up person. This person can pick up the order if they have a government photo ID, a copy of the confirmation email, and the order number. When the order is complete, the alternate can pick it up.
- After placing an order, customers can change the designated pick-up person by calling 1-800-430-3376. The phone operator will then dial the number for the nearest Home Depot. The new pick-up person must present their identification, order number, and confirmation email.
Can I Have Someone Pick Up My Home Depot Order?
Yes, you can order the item(s) online as a gift for someone else. After you’ve entered your payment information, enter the recipient’s name, email address, and preferred store for order pick-up.
What Exactly Is a Home Depot Locker?
Customers can now pick up their online orders from the nation’s largest home improvement retailer.
USA Today reports that Home Depot is putting up lockers to safely keep online items for consumers until they are ready to pick them up.
Is It Possible To Order A Home Depot Item Online And Pick It Up In-Store?
All Home Depots offer Buy Online, Pick Up In Store. Choose ‘Check Store Inventory’ on the product page or in the shopping basket to check product availability.
Can I Use a Coupon or Promo Code to Get a Discount on a Home Depot Curbside Pickup Order?
Yes. You may enter a valid Home Depot coupon code before checking out. Visit your cart and click “Have a promo code?” beneath the order total to enter a promo code.
Is There a Charge For Curbside Pick-up at Home Depot?
No, Home Depot offers free curbside pick-up.
By offering in-store and curbside pick-up, Home Depot makes life easier for its customers. Both the online store and the Pick Up in Store option at Home Depot accept your need to switch the pick-up person. You have to contact Home Depot customer service at 1-800-430-3376 to change the pick-up person.
Customer support is always available at Home Depot. You only need to let them know. There is enough knowledge in this article to make your shopping experience worthwhile.
Hello! Let me enthusiastically introduce myself as a dedicated blogger fueled by an intense passion for meticulously crafting insightful and well-researched blogs. My mission revolves around providing you, dear readers, with a veritable treasure trove of invaluable information.